Friday, September 23, 2005

Humble pie

Today I totally trashed on a blog that didn't deserve it. I was reading The Nutshell Crack'd and found a post about P'nut having trouble loading The Peevery. I mistook a blogger's name for another blogger's name that was kicking around in this dusty brain and said "The Peevery fell out of my favor after a mildly rude comment (as in, not constructive criticism) was left on my site by JJB. "

Bad Poppy! *smacking hand*

To those at The Peevery, I truly apologize for mistaking you for the offensive blogger who shat on my site a few months back. I salute you, and offer 1,000 apologies. I do, in fact, feel like an idiot for my callous action.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh that's good that it was an error. We (Michelle & I) were a little startled because the initials you gave, JJB, is one of the relatively least likely peevers to be rude.

Anonymous said...

Poppy was kicking butt? I have a hard time believing you would ever be mean.

Peeved Michelle said...

No harm done.