Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Funny.

Attu has introduced me to the music video stylings of , well, I'm not sure who, but the beginning of the video shows Teck from Real World: Hawaii and the frontman for Smash Mouth*** drinking beer, eating with chopsticks, and getting slap happy while watching the video.

band
We wear white after Labor Day!

tv
Doin' the Ashlee Simpson ho'down!

joeelliottimpersonator
"I'm hot, sticky sweet, from my head to my feet, yeah"

mightyteck
"Dude, this rocks! Pass me another beer, bitch!"


Result: My favorite Def Leppard song has been defiled by an O-Town copycat...

***GAAAAH!!!!! Apparently if I don't get all my facts straight the only comments I'll get are ones correcting me. So, it's been corrected. Could y'all now instead comment about how funny this is?

5 comments:

Mo said...

Hey isn't that Uncle Kracker?

acw said...

It might be Uncle Cracker, but I think it's actually the guy from Smash Mouth.

http://www.sonomacountyfair.com/pk_resources/Smash_Mouth_Color.jpg

acw said...

Smash Mouth

acw said...

Oh yeah, sorry. It's also funny that borders on bizarre.

Poppy said...

Yup, although I do truly enjoy the screen shot captions that I made up. :D