Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The true meaning of "butter face"

I'm really not sure how well known this term is, so I'll define it. A "butter face" is a woman who is smokin' hot, except for/"but her" (butter!) face is just awful - paper bag time. If you're thinking I just made that up, I learn my bizarrely inappropriate terms (such as MILF and bukake) from the Howard Stern Show which my honey listens to on the way into the office, and since I carpool in with him in his car, he has control of the dial. Howard rarely steers me wrong in the inappropriate word department, and UrbanDictionary.com backs up Howard's definition.

Anyway, I'm starting to feel dirtier and dirtier for what I'm about to compare the butter face to, but here goes:

butterface
That's Georgie, sticking her butt in "her" (being my) face: butter face! I was trying to take a picture of her as she crawled across me to get underneath the plastic sheet over the recumbant bike and one of the couches, but she was just too fast for me. This pic was taken while my honey was painting the ceiling and I was on drip duty. ("Honey, there's a drip of paint drooling down the wall. No, a little to your left. Yah, right there. You got it!") Oh, the joys of painting...

No comments: