Sunday, September 25, 2005

Conway Twitty

That title has nothing to do with the post. If you tack on the word "Kitty" to the end, it's the name of the childhood cat belonging to my friend who can chirp like a bird. Several birds, in fact, just not at the same exact time.

Kitty parents: Do you do this? Whenever I go to turn on the dishwasher, stove, the washer, or the dryer, I have to look inside to see that the cats aren't in there and/or locate all three cats before I dare to turn on said appliance. My furry kids like to hang out in all appliances except the stove, I just look in there to be safe. I also have to check all closets and the pantry before I shut the door, but that's a kitty parent gimme.

In other news, I just woke up from a very bizarre dream. I dream in color ever since I saw someone on TV say that you can dream in color if you tell yourself to. This morning's dream was complex so I don't remember the start, I just remember getting onto a packed boat that acted as a bus, dropping people off at spots like a city bus or a school bus would do. I had to go to the bathroom quite badly in my dream (because in real life I needed to pee, that always happens!) and when it was finally my turn to go into the tiny bathroom it was dark, small, and some air vent (like the little ones on planes) was blowing directly into my face. I got claustrophobic and felt an anxiety attack hitting so I ...woke up. Oh, here I am. I'm not in a claustrophobically small bathroom on a bus boat - I'm in bed, and my nicely sized (unclaustrophic) bathroom is right there, no lines no waiting! Yee!

No comments: