Friday, September 02, 2005

The games people play

My frister tagged me. I love being tagged! I just hate all the running around to tag somebody else. ;)

1. Name as it appears on birth certificate: Not my current name, because I'm married and changed my middle name to my maiden name and my last name to my husband's name.
2. Nicknames: "Hey you" and "hot tamale"
3. Place of Birth: USA :)
4. Favorite food: Channa Masala with Jasmine Basmati (Jasmati) rice *and* naan; tacos; homemade mac and cheese
5. Ever been to Africa: No, but I went to school with a guy whose last name was Africa! Does that count? Oh wait, I never "went to Africa" then either. (Yes, I was trying to make a perverted joke.)
6. Love someone so much it hurts: Yes, but only because he kept telling me he wasn't in love with me. Luckily he cheated on me so that I could date, fall in love with, move in with, then marry my husband.
7. Been in a car accident: Many, but none my fault and none lately.
8. Croutons or bacon bits: Both!
9. Favorite day of the week: Saturday, hands down, bar none
10. Favorite restaurant: My kitchen :)
11. Favorite sport to watch: women's tennis, billiards, volleyball, gymnastics ; men's baseball, basketball
12. Favorite drink for summer: Ice water or fountain soda coke with ice
13. Favorite ice cream: Java chip and Dublin mudslide are tied
14. Favorite fast food: How about The Weathervane? I don't eat seafood, but I love the onion heart thingies
15. What Color is your bedroom carpet: A deep beautiful blue...aaaahhhhhhhh.
16. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Once. A combination of intimidation and lack of experience.
17. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: This ain't email, boy, it's a blog! But, Stacy from Jürgen Nation, who looks beautiful as a mermaid or in t-shirt and jeans, if I may say.
18. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: PetsMart.
19. What do you do most often when you are bored: Blog, read, cook, watch television/movies, give the kitties kisses, sit in a corner and watch people be themselves, and play with the hubby ;)
20. What time is Bedtime: 9 or 10pm weekdays, 12am weekends
21. Favorite TV shows: No, (Made) I (True Life) can't (My Super Sweet 16) tell (RW/RR Challenge) you. (Inferno) You'd (Pimp My Ride) think (Hogan Knows Best) differently (Making the Band) of (Making the Video) me (Diary), and I just can't have that.
22. Last person/s you went to dinner with: My husband
23. Ford or Chevy: No, no no no no... make the pictures of Calvin peeing on their brand names stop!
24. What are you listening to right now: A Bananarama song remade for the Venus lady shaver commercial. UGH.
25. What is your favorite color: Green in theory, blue to wear
26. Lake, ocean or river: Ocean...ahh, so relaxing.
27. How many tattoos do you have? Zero.
28. Have you ever run out of gas: Yes, once.

What kind of ending is that?! Anyway, if you're reading this and you haven't done the meme yet, you're tagged.

Update: I dropped a question inadvertantly. If you're counting, it actually is the real #14 Disney or Warner Bros: to which I answer Warner Brothers because they are not so evil and they presented to us Animaniacs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like #21! And thank you!! :)

Joanne said...

I look at you differently now. :P Although I do have some very bad wrong love for Road Rules/Real World challenge. I tried watching Super Sweet 16 once and it made me hurt.

Poppy said...

I keep watching Sweet 16 because I have such a hard time hearing every single girl say "money is no object" for their party. How. can. that. be. ?.