Thursday, September 29, 2005

Everybody has a story take 2

I interviewed another co-worker today. I didn't expect her story to be anywhere near as surprising as yesterday's interview. I was wrong. Wowzers. I am so excited and honored to write articles about these two people whose lives are truly spectacular. I do not wish to have their lives, because they have been through ordeals I just don't think I could have handled without an obligatory nervous breakdown to coincide. I'm sorry I'm being vague, but I don't like to talk about work here for the unspoken reasons, but I want to honor these people in anonymity.

2 comments:

Bella said...

Everybody does have a story. I am one of them.

I've learned from it though and it has made me stronger and wiser. ;)

Anonymous said...

I read a quote somewhere that read, "everyone who is interesting has a story." Or something. It gives a person character. I have a strong respect for someone who's been dealt some crap and have dealt with it.