Monday, August 01, 2005

HOLY CRAPOLY

Today is the submission date for 26 Things. Good thing I a) put a note on my calendar ; b) read the note on my calendar. Sigh, and, 26 Things is actually hosted somewhere outside the USA so it's already August 2nd there. Boo. :( Submitted anyway.

Here's my entry. It's my first year so not so good. (I'm not just saying that to receive compliments or sympathy, I know it's too heavy on the flower theme.) Can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket, though...

Update: I had made my 26 Things set private so that no one would steal my photos for their 26 Things. I know, lame. Anyway, I have fixed the set to be public now, so please try again. Thanks to Jules and P'nut for catching my booboo!

4 comments:

jules said...

Hey there! I tried to view your 26 Things pictures but I couldn't get in to view them?! I saw you were able to submit to the guestbook on the site? I'm glad you posted that! I had completely forgotten about it!

P'nut said...

Hey! This is the message I get: "Poppycedes' set is private.
Oops! You don't have permission to view this set." What gives? I wanna see your 26 things!!

Poppy said...

I forgotted! I made it private until the date of the contest! Fixed now, please view again! Thank you for telling me!!!

jules said...

Great photos Poppy! I was going to leave a comment on Flickr but couldn't figure it out even though I had signed in!? Oh well. There may be a way for you to make certain "albums" public & keep others private. I did it that way using Buzznet for my 26 Things (only because I didn't have enough room on my Flickr alotment!)