Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Best feelings in the world...

Not in any order, although #1 is currently my fave:
  1. My schedule is just crazy busy and then everyone cancels and my schedule is all of the sudden completely freed up
  2. Someone recognizes me on the street and wants to chat about good times rather than work
  3. I get a letter in the mail from a friend or family member (including my nephew JHC!!! :)
  4. My husband says that one line from Pulp Fiction to help me to relax
  5. I take time out of a busy day to snap some pics of the beautiful things surrounding me
  6. Someone is genuinely grateful after I have helped them
  7. Someone leaves me a comment on my blog ;)
  8. Someone does something nice for me "just because"
  9. I work hard at something and someone praises me for my hard work
  10. When I get up in the morning and Allie wants the faucet turned on, Ripley wants me to give her and watch her eat Fancy Feast crunchies, and Georgie wants me to play, pet her, or scoop the poopies/watch her use the box (I'll do anything for my kiddos)

There are more bests, but those will do for now.

4 comments:

jules said...

just because ....

Renee said...

Nice list...my best feeling right now is laying in my nice new sheets and having a glass of wine, and reading your blog of course!:-)

Jege (Jen) said...

That pulp fiction quote, is that the "bitch, be cool" quote? Because my husband likes to say that one too... :)

Poppy said...

Although that one is a stellar quote, no. He uses the "honey bunny" quote. :)