Sunday, August 28, 2005

Spectacular garden

I was a little disappointed that we didn't have many good garden photos for you today, but then we went out to a restaurant that had some nice landscaping and to the perennial greenhouse to window shop. The only picture in the garden set that is from our garden is the strawberry, but we hope to own some of the other flowers in this set sometime this week.

hibiscus

By the way, the hibiscus pictured as well as each of the other hibiscuses in the set is the size of my hand. Really.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture - love the perspective!!! Great shot. :)

Sleeping Mommy said...

I adore hibiscus...

Someday my garden will be up to snuff. Perhaps when the children are all in school and I can spend my mornings in my garden instead of chasing them?

Poppy said...

Why not chase the kids around the garden? ;) I'm going to be such a bad mommy, manipulating my children into thinking they want to be outside with me, gardening and mowing the lawn. Child abuse!