Friday, July 29, 2005

Kim from KTimes is famous!

A reporter found Kim's post titled I love my cell phone. The reporter asked to interview Kim, who agreed to be interviewed. The product of said interview is this article. Here's the bit about Kim:
Kim Holman, 27, of Reston, Va., said she speaks softly and doesn't reveal private details when catching up with friends and family on her cell in the mall, sidewalk or wherever. Even so, she constantly endures stares and comments.

"I just ignore them. When I'm on my phone I'm not loud. I talk on it just as I would if that person was sitting or standing right next to me," Holman said. "Would they give me those looks or make those comments if the person were right next to me? No. Therefore, I don't think I'm doing anything wrong."

Yay, Kim! :)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aw, cut it out. It's just a freelance article. :o)