Friday, July 08, 2005

Meltdown.

Hello, you've reached the blog of Poppy. Poppy had a meltdown earlier today. She's not available to take your call right now. Please leave a message and when she's done recuperating she'll get right back to you.

Seriously, why do we women just spaz out sometimes? I have a puffy face, a headache, my eyes are all blurry from salted tears, and now my cats, husband, and father think I'm psychotic. *sigh*

PS - I'm nowhere near the delete button this time. It's personal crap, namely that I'm about to start painful ligament injections on Monday and the thought of it is sending me into anxiety attacks. I need to practice calm breathing, or something.

2 comments:

BarbaraMG said...

It's the hormones dear one. Go to the store, get a shit-load of chocolate and some Coke and get into a nice hot bath.

Poppy said...

Mmmm, chocolate. Second best only to cheese. I had chocolate at lunchtime. We did a cake toast for our co-worker who's on his way to Iraq. I think I just needed a good cry. :)