Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Hey Mr. Spi-der I thought you said we had a deal

(Who recognizes this line in slightly modified form? Hope Nabby's mom, at the very least!)

This morning I drove myself to work for the first time in, oh, maybe a month. I noticed that there was a spider web between the driver's side mirror and the driver's side window. Knowing this would distract me the entire ride into work, and therefore possibly cause me to be in an accident, I attempted to dislodge the web from the mirror. This action caused the keeper of said spider web to appear out of nowhere (well, from behind the mirror) and curse me out. I could hear his little voice screaming "getcher hands of my web, you [cursity curse curse curse]". I recoiled quickly, tried dislodging the web from the window instead, and just gave up.

I'm not an arachnophobe, but when little guys get aggressive with me, I'm backing down.

2 comments:

Renee said...

I can just see you jumping back(well if i knew what you looked like i could invision better!lol) from that spider. I would have been like now where the hell did you come out of. lol

P'nut said...

Buh! I love all animals, mammals, & reptiles... I like (but don't want to touch) most amphibians, and I can tolerate most insects...but there's one thing I find icky-yicky and that's spiders - of all shapes and sizes! I would've run screaming!