Friday, July 15, 2005

A day in the life...

Just a collage of pics over the last few days...

tongues
look closely, the girls are sticking their tongues out at each other!!
(click the pic to see the original full-sized image)


DSC00009
bubbles for Georgie!


DSC00011
"Okay, Mom, I get it -- bubbles. Now, leave me alone so I can go pretend to catch birdies!!"


ripley-belly
Ripley's gorgeous belly (shaved, of course. it's hot, ya know!)


tigerlillies
this one's for my girl, TL :}


wild
wildflowers, with the exact inverted color scheme of the tigerlillies


poppy-fuzzy
a poppy next to a fuzzy stock


bug-fleur
leaving this one sideways and bigger so you can see the little bug crawling on this wildflower (Joanne, hide your eyes! ;)


cabbage
cabbage!!!! (It's *almost* ready, muhahaha!)


garden-bean
garden beans


strawberry
strawberry! (something's been munching on them, so this is the only one right now)


gorgeous
this reminds me of a flowing poodle skirt, and of a breast... it's just a wildflower.


banana-pepper
banana peppers! they're ready! tacos, here I come!


neighbor-dog
the neighbor's dog, who typically shuns me, came over for a visit. he just wanted to pee on my garden, oh well.


lettuce
lettuce, woot!


radishes
radishes (not so much, but my husband loves them)


tomates
tomates! we have 12 cages, we're going to have waaaaaaaaaay too many tomatoes :)


broccoli
choppin' broccoli....


cucumber
the lonely cucumber, searching the garden galaxy for a mate

4 comments:

Renee said...

Your garden looks great! I wish i had a green thumb. I could manage to kill a FAKE plant!lol


Love the kitty pics too of course!

P'nut said...

I love it when you post pics. Georgie & Ripley are so sweet. I'm going to have to get my Scooter Pooter Pop shaved because she's got a mass of matted fur on her left side that I can no longer work out... and when I persist in trying, she gets all huffy and hissy and clawy. I tell her I'm sorry that I have to make the appointment, but secretly I can't wait to see her shorn.

Poppy said...

Ripley loves her groomer! As soon as Ripley sees her she starts purring and rubbing against stuff. It's bizarre. They've only seen each other twice... Must have known each other in another life. :)

Poppy said...

Sarkasmo - Ripley goes to a professional groomer, and they don't let the pet owners be in the room when they groom (because it causes anxiety for the owner and the pet). Joanne says Ripley does a great job, so I'm going to say "yes". Will check out your story more later, but I think our groomer had concerns that she might have to sedate Ripley at the first visit because of what I told her about how Rips acts if I try to brush her, but Ripley behaved so much better for the groomer that she just kept on rubbing up against Joanne the whole time she was being groomed. :)

Cessna - Great pics! I left a few comments. The Mad_Vanny pic reminds me of my Allie!! I have some great pics of Allie to post, soon.