Friday, July 29, 2005

Meme you

Sorry, I couldn't think of a clever title for this one. James has tagged me for the what's on your nightstand meme. I'm a little late in responding, but here goes:

    1 lamp from HomeGoods
    1 Sony CD/radio alarm clock
    several assorted hair ties
    lots of used ear plugs
    a package of 25 pairs of ear plugs*
    a cherry wood music box gifted to me by my husband
    receipts
    a mostly used tube of Icy Hot
    a half-used tube of Cold and Hot (the generic brand of Icy Hot)
    My Friend Leonard (well, okay, it's actually right next to me at the moment, but at night it's on the stand)
    my glasses case
    cat fur
    water spot rings from my nightly glass of water
*I always sleep with earplugs in. Done it since college. If I don't have a pair of earplugs in I get a shitty night's sleep.

So, pretend you're tagged and tell me what you've got on your nightstand!

6 comments:

c said...

An old Waring blender that's been made into a lamp

An Alarm clock

Telephone

Two ponytail holders, two barrettes

box of tissues

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brian, Misfit. I'd like to see a picture of that too.

As for me, I need to replace my nightstand. I donated my entire bedroom set because I try to be charitable, and I'm going without in a major way. I am currently being ghetto-licious and using a huge rubbermaid box. So sad. I have a small fan (I need it to sleep), chapstick, the book I'm reading, my bite guard and a small hair clip.

c said...

Happy to oblige. I'll send a photo off to Poppy, then? Or shall I just post it directly to my blog?

Later, though, because right now I'm eating ice cream and waiting for Battlestar Galactica to come on.

Poppy said...

How ironic, we're watching MST3K: Space Mutiny which has space fight scenes from the original Battlestar Galactica!

How about you post the picture here and to your site? A little redundancy is a good thing. :)

P'nut said...

Lessee... a cordless phone, alarm clock, gargoyle, hand & foot lotion, tv remote, 2" of dust covered by a layer of cat fur, scrunchie, and a water bottle from three days ago.

P'nut said...

Um. Bryan? Why is your computer on your nightstand?