Saturday, July 23, 2005

Taking 5

Two hours ago I was sitting at the dining room table with a glass of ice water and a grape popsicle as I finished A Million Little Pieces. I am happy for James. I am unhappy for all the other characters who relapsed. I am so sad to hear about Lilly, especially considering a comment that was made to me by Jürgen's mom gave me hope for her. Oh well, that's life I guess.

So, my next triumph will be all the chapters before the last of Harry Potter. (If you didn't catch that post, I read the last chapter already so that no one would ruin the book for me, I ruined it for myself. :)

Watching Constantine right now, in which a very adult-sized version of Georgie is the leading lady's pet. Neat! Okay, back to movie...

1 comment:

Poppy said...

Constantine sucked.