Friday, July 08, 2005

Moose on the loose!

My husband just sent me a link to a video of a moose walking into the emergency room in Anchorage. Check it out. Some people have said they have to register to see it, even though they've never been to the Anchorage site, which I didn't have to do so I'm not sure why because I'm not a genius. :p Clearing your cookies seems to help.

Anyway, here are a few stills:

hello-moose
Hello, Moose!

headshotmoose
The sign said "Headshots"
(Sorry, I've always wanted to use that Suzanne Vega lyric :)

mooseeyes
Look at that big, beautiful face!

abigmoose
Big moose!

bybye-moose
Goodbye, Moose!

(Courtesy and copyright Alaska Regional Hospital.)

6 comments:

Kim said...

That's HILARIOUS! He just wanted to check things out. I love that the doctor peeks from around the corner and takes a picture.

Anonymous said...

OH! So cute! That made my morning!

Anonymous said...

LMAO! Now that is something you don't see everyday!

Lumbergh-in-training said...

A wild animal in a place that should've been steril - Isn't that a health hazard?

LiT

Poppy said...

LiT - I'm going to have to disillusion you by admitting that our ER's are not so sterile. The treatment rooms might be (and I emphasize might), but not the hallways or the waiting areas.

Joanne said...

Heck, moose are more prevalent in Alaska then small children, and if small children are allowed in the hospital... :) And I think, although not positive, that that's still a fairly young moose. They aren't so smart.