Thursday, July 21, 2005

Intense.

I'm on page 382. Jürgen's mommy knows what I'm about to say. Lilly, and the old man, and ...woah. It's one thing for her to tell James about her past, it's a very other thing for James to find Lilly practicing her past in front of him. Granted, he went looking for her, but I just was not expecting that. I was really hoping he would find her *before* she went there. I guess addiction makes you do some pretty bad shit, excuse my français.

Only a little bit more to go, but I need a break. This is intense...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please don't read "My Friend Leonard" next. You need something in between!

jules said...

I'll be reading "Leonard" once it comes out in paperback!

Poppy said...

I promise you I'm reading Harry Potter after I finish A Million Little Pieces. In the home stretch, but today is action packed so I won't be able to finish it until tomorrow.

Joanne said...

Hee. I totally read that and thought initially, I don't remember anything about Lily showing or telling James Potter about her past. :P

jules said...

I just finished "Little Children" (very good) and will be starting Harry Potter next!