Saturday, July 16, 2005

Alphabet stoop

Borrowed from the fantabulous GEEEKGIRL...

A: If you could be any ANIMAL in the ocean, what would you be?

A cat, swimming my tail off to get back to shore.

B: Other than food, what is the last thing you BOUGHT for yourself?

Books, books, and more books!

C: How many COUNTRIES have you been to?

Four.

D: What is your favorite ride at DISNEYLAND?

Um, err, I've never been there. So, I dunno.

E: Do you believe in ESP?

Yep.

F: Have you ever FAKED listening to your friend talk?

Oh...huh? Were you talking to me?

G: Have you ever fired a real GUN?

Nope.

H: Regarding surfing, do you know what the term "HANG Ten" means?

Um. ... Catching a really good wave? That's what I always assumed it meant.

I: Is Michael Jackson INNOCENT or GUILTY?

Depends what you're asking me he's innocent or guilty of. I think he's guilty of acting inappropriately with children. I think he's innocent of the fundamental understanding that adults are supposed to have about appropriate conduct with children.

J: Do you wear JEWELRY?

Just my wedding ring (but not the engagement ring). Sometimes I will wear other rings to special events, and occasionally I wear a bracelet that a little girl made and sold to me which supports breast cancer. But, I'm not into jewelry.

K: Have you ever KILLED an animal?

Yes. Let's move on.

L: What was the LAST thing you mailed?

A request for more information from my gardening club.

M: Who is your favorite MUPPET character?

Kermie.

N: Have you ever been to a NUDIE bar?

No, but not for lack of interest.

O: Can you change your own oil?

I am sure I could. I don't want to though. (This is Geeekgirl's answer, but I'm borrowing it.)

P: Did you attend PRESCHOOL?

No, daycare.

Q: Do you know what a QUAHOG is?

Oh, yes, I do! Thanks to Alton Brown.

R: Have you ever RIDDEN a horse?

Um. No. A pony.

S: Have you played any organized SPORTS in your life?

Yes, but only as intramurals in adult life. Played softball in 2nd or 3rd grade.

T: Do you owe or are you getting money back from last year's taxes?

Got money back.

U: Do you own an UMBRELLA?

Yes. It has puppies and kittens on it. (I have this one, too! I actually own 7 umbrellas.)

V: Do you exercise your right to VOTE?

Of course.

W: What's your ideal WEATHER forecast?

Cloudy, 70 degrees, the threat of a thunderstorm, but with a clear patch so that a rainbow can shine through.

X: What was your last X-RAY u had taken?

My back, so that steroids could be injected into it. (Just this past Monday!)

Y: Do you own a YELLOW shirt?

Yup, I love yellow. It's cheerful.

Z: how many ZIP/area codes have you lived in?

Nine.

No comments: