Friday, March 31, 2006

Wonder Woman is my co-pilot

I loved Wonder Woman growing up. When I was asked in kindergarten who my idol was I answered, “Wonder Woman”. Everyone else answered “Mom” or “Dad”. I was a weird kid. ANYWAY...

A new Wonder Woman movie is in negotiations with screenplay by our favorite Firefly/Serenity creator, Joss Whedon. Guess which beautiful person is up for the part? Charisma Carpenter!




I just sent her a message on MySpace asking what the fans can do to help make that happen. Perhaps spamming Joss Whedon with “We love Charisma!!” would do the trick...

2 comments:

P'nut said...

When I was a kid, I loved Wonder Woman so much, someone (I can't remember who, cuz I was so young) bought me a pair of Wonder Woman boots.

I wore them around the house CONSTANTLY and never wanted to take them off. And I was always trying to lasso my brother with my skipping rope.

I still think about those boots to this day. I have no idea what happened to them... I think I might have worn them out & mom tossed them but was too afraid to tell me!

I think Charisma is an excellent choice for Wonder Woman. She looks the part!

Unknown said...

Wonder Woman to me is Elizabeth Vargas on ABC News!