Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Can Bucky read?

I was just rethinking my “Bucky did awesome” comment in comparison to others' harsher criticism. He mumbles songs he doesn't know very well. Last night he couldn't quite get superstition versus superstitions versus superstitious, and he didn't know any of Stevie's stuff previously so the words would have been brand new to him. I think the Idol crew probably gives the contestants the sheet music to memorize, but if you can't read you have to remember what people told you the words are, and with the added pressure of top 12 night it would appear that Bucky was driven to the edge of forgetfulness. I commend him for getting this far in life without being able to read, but I think it's time to put his learning cap on.

Bucky, if you can read, I totally apologize, and will accept that you have a bit of a case of the marble mouth. You still rock, even with the Jessica Simpson hair. :)

No comments: