Friday, March 10, 2006

A Gedeon revote?

Looks like a bunch of folks are finding my page today because they're searching for information about a re-vote/recount for voted off idol Gedeon McKinney. I've done my celeblog rounds and saw nothing about it. Anyone know more?

Update, sorta: In looking for info about a Gedeon revote I stumbled across Steel Kaleidoscopes which has very thought-out recaps of Idol song nights. If you're looking for your Idol fix, I highly recommend visiting Dan's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so, so upset that Gedeon was voted off. He is wonderful, and deserved to be in the top 12. I could be a bitch and say who SHOULD have gotten voted off (Kevin, I'm talking to YOU), but I won't. And Ayla! She wasn't awesome, but she was really good - SO. MUCH. BETTER than that idiot nutjob Kelly Pickler. Kevin and Kelly should have been off last night. So mad at that.