Friday, March 24, 2006

Good news, good news

When you were in chorus/choir/madrigals/etc. in high school did you have to sing an inordinate number of religious-y songs? Yah, me too. And, I unfortunately still remember those better than the rest. Like, "my lord, what a mor-or-or-ning" and "et in terra pax hominibus" blah-de-blah.

Anyway, the whole reason for me posting: I just went to visit my gram in the hospital and she wasn't there! Sooooo, I called the house as soon as I got out of the hospital and my uncle answered. He told me the doctors increased her meds and she should be fine. A visiting nurse and a meal service will take care of her needs until she's back to full strength.

In other news, Hay tells me that the chimney smokers in flannel accidentally cut the line to our satellite dish, so no TV for us this weekend. Totally okay, since we have a lot of DVDs to watch. I'm pretty sure if we can't get a signal we can't get the information for what's stored on the DVR and therefore cannot watch it. Hay thinks the opposite, but seems to me when we have dish problems due to weather we can't see what's on the DVR either. Anyone know the definitive answer?

1 comment:

Caro said...

The songs we sang in choir weren't religious but they sucked heavily. So did our choir teacher. We tortured him mercilessly.