Monday, March 20, 2006

Georgie's pissed

Scared Georgie

And rightfully so. Today marks the start of the construction on our house. In addition to several maintenance bits and bobbles, we're having a porch put on the full length of the front of our house. We're very excited. We can have porch parties this summer! But, that means the cats are locked away in the master suite and they don't much care for being locked up in anything except the entire house.

Georgie even went so far as to give me the proverbial finger this morning:

Scared Georgie's Tail

(Of course I got a shot of her bumhole when I was quickly trying to get a shot of her puffy tail before it deflated. Oh well.)

2 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

I LOVE the big fluffy tail. My Zelda's tail gets all big when she's mad or super-excited (like with catnip).

Cerella said...

What a BEAUTIFUL kitty!