Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Thievery

B steals from me because I steal from her. That is life. So, here we go:

Stolen property:

1. Name five of your favorite women
In no particular order, because they all mean equally as much to me in very different ways: Mom, Kristen, Stacy, Bdogg, Gram (Mom's mom)

2. Name five of your favorite famous women
Aaliyah, Katharine Hepburn, Wonder Woman, Stephnie Weir, Karin Slaughter

Amendment: In bed last night I realize I oozed over Judi Dench in a previous post, but then didn't mention her as a fav. She is in fact my most favorites famous woman of all times. I'll hesitantly remove Wonder Woman so that Judi can take her place, but really I'd just rather have six favorite famous women.

3. If you're a woman: What's the best thing about being a woman?
If you're a man: What's your favorite thing about women?

I'm a woman: My curves. :)

5 comments:

Bryan said...

Humanity lies in spaces between conflict. The greatest conflict to ever exist is that between women and men. Because women and men are on opposing sides on so many topics, the space between becomes our common bond. That bond is our humanity.

It is in expressing our views that we can all learn how to give, live, and love. Without that space in which we grow our minds and hearts, all of us would be like zombies upon the earth.

So, to answer your question, why do I like women: because their existence opposite of men provides meaning to man's purpose on this planet: exploration and declaration of humanity.

(and the sex is pretty good, too)

Thérèse said...

The best thing about being a woman is being a woman.

If you know what I mean.

bdogg_mcgee said...

Yep. All I gotta say is what I put on my blog. That part of being a woman is awesome....

Maman said...

By curves, would you be referring to your lovely lady lumps? Check it out! I just couldn't control myself and began to channel BEPs.

Anonymous said...

I adore you, Poppy. :)