Monday, March 13, 2006

Blooming tea

I've realized I have sort of a manic posting style where I'll not post for several hours then I'll post 5 posts in rapid fire succession, so to curb my posting appetite I've created a “future blog posts” folder for bookmarks.

A few days ago Barbie Martini posted about this blooming tea:

The tea expands when placed in hot water. Not sure I want to drink the tea, just want to own the tea and talk about it at all the fabulous parties we have at our house. (Okay, we will have fab parties once we have a porch on the front of the house. White trash parties. Can't wait!)








Where are my manners... Did you want some tea of your own? Go get some from Viva Terra!

3 comments:

Thérèse said...

If you look fast, that looks like a box of chocolates.

Mmmmmm chocolates...

Poppy said...

Except the ball-shaped ones - those look like Brussels sprouts. Ech, blurg!

Poppy said...

Ahh, beer and overusage of the word "fuck", that sounds like a great evening. :) Glad you've dumped him from your life!