Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Go away, kid, you bother me.

Apparently the wonder drug that magically makes my back and leg pain disappear also renders a side effect more common in children 3-12 years of age: behavioral problems.

I am not saying I'm the most stable person to begin with, but. This just can't go on.

I've got nothing else to say on the matter at this point. Please, feel free to peruse other blogs in the sidebar. I'm just not coping so well right now and I don't want to pretend that I am.

No pity (or pithy) comments, please. I just want to curl up in a little ball and tune out all the sensory that is trying to make its way in. Oh, and call the doctor to say, “might I please have a different medication, please? oh, and please. thanks.”


Please note: Comments for this post have been disabled, but my skin doesn't quite know how to tell you properly.

No comments: