Tuesday, March 21, 2006

A-ha

Whenever I get behind in reading my favorite blogs I get tagged for a meme, and this time I got tagged by the delightfully charming and talented Melissa at Wonders Never Cease. Soooooo, here we go...

1. Choose a search engine (e.g. Google), click "images."
2. Pick 5 random blogfriends.
3. Think of a word or a phrase that you think describes each friend.
4. Do an image search of that word or phrase.
5. Pick an image that makes you say "A-ha! That's it!"
(6. Tag somebody)

Melissa “twisted it a bit and decided to just search for things I think of when I think about these bloggers.” So, I'm gonna do it that way, too.

1. Anonymous Coworker = necropheliac (thanks for reminding me, BitterMom :)





2. Jules = snowboarding chick





3. Diamond Lil = Howard Stern


FIYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can you tell I'm an Artie fan?)



4. Bdogg = Playmobil nun


Good evening, Sister Mary-Michael. Or, wait, is that Sister Mary-Kate? I can never tell the difference. ;)



5. Stacy = Jürgen (my nephew!!)


That's just a freakin' cool cake. Oh, and it says für on it which really means for but it's similar enough to the plain old fur that coats my nephew.



Who to tag, who. to. tag. Let's see. *cluck of the tongue* ... *a bit of Jeopardy music* ... MALIAVALE! Sorry, Sweetie, that's what you get for doing the recipe swap a few months late. ;)

5 comments:

melissa said...

"delightfully charming and talented"

*blush*

Aw shucks...

Elizabeth Tarney said...

UH AH! (That's my best Gold Dust impression)

Thanks for thinking of me! :)

acw said...

Awesome. Still with the necrophilia.

I can't possibly explain how happy this makes me.

Mair said...

Aww, CRAP! I knew that would come back to haunt me. Should I do it your way or the original way?

Anonymous said...

Aw!! I love it!!