Monday, March 20, 2006

A gripe, a book, and a kiss

Looks like Blogger is behaving again. FOR THE MOMENT. I guess that's what I get for a free service - shittiness. (Free shittiness!) You're only as good as your last page load, Blogger, so let's TRY to keep the page loads under 60 seconds?!?!

/gripe off


The library finally had Cell! Remember when I mentioned that I went to the library to get it but it was the only missing Stephen King book?! When I visited today its status was "Returned" so I asked the nice young man at the counter to paw through all the books to be shelved and locate it for me. He said it was the very last book he checked. My lucky day! I am now juggling 4 books, although I'll be honest with you and admit that I'm committed to finishing Kathy Lynn Emerson's book for the following reasons:

    1. B lent it to me and I'm feeling guilty about possessing half her library of books.
    2. It's REALLY good and I want to keep the momentum going.
    3. It's the book out of the 4 that I've had for the longest, so by default it deserves to be finished first out of the 4.

And they lived happily ever after. The end. Goodnight, Poppette! Back to Sopranos from the DVR for la famille Cede. *les smoochies*

1 comment:

melissa said...

Let me know what you think about Cell--I want to read it but don't have the time. I will, though. This summer...