Wednesday, March 08, 2006

KC and the not-so-sunshiny waistband

Okay, I promised myself I would say how I really felt about things instead of writing what I thought my blog's readers wanted to hear, sooooo...


I like the song very much, despite my previous long-time repulsion of anything KC+, but Kelly looks like a blonde leprechaun with a beer belly in this video. Please, Kelly, stop showing us them Kelly's Bellies*.


---
+Except, of course, when Eric says “Kelly ClaAARkson” on Howard Stern, cuz that's effin' hilarious. Right, Lil? Yup!
*Yah, that's a reference to Celebrity Fit Club 3. What?
Cred:

3 comments:

Elizabeth Tarney said...

Love the song, but who's Kelly ClAAArkson? HI daddy!

Poppy said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Lil, you crack me up!!!

Elizabeth Tarney said...

I aim to please.

BTW, totally forgot to give you the update on Wack Pack member, Cleft Palate! It turns out, that Cleft doesn't have a Cleft Palate after all. He has a speech impetiment and was lying the whole time about the hole in the roof of his mouth, etc. Howard & Robin were horrified to hear that he lied about it, given that they have been bad mouthing Cleft's mom for the last 7 years for not having it corrected. They soon forgave him and went right back to calling him Cleft Palate.