Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fill 'er up

If I had to admit to my favorite type of flora* out loud I'm not sure I could do it. Sure, it's easy to assume that my favorite is the poppy, since my blog title and blog name both include “Poppy”. Although I love the poppy, what I love the very most is the cherry blossom (but please don't tell anyone, particularly any poppies).

The cherry blossom is delicate, fragrant, silky, beautiful, vibrant, and it fills me with joy to see, smell, or even just think about one. So, imagine my delight when I visited the flickr blog today and found this photo from olvwu:



Gorgeous, no? Ohhhh, sooooo.


---
*Heh, nobody saw me write fauna, right? Phew!

3 comments:

don't call me MA'AM said...

Beauteous! I also love apple blossoms, although they're not as colorful as the cherry blossoms. Ah... I can't wait for spring!!!

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!

I saw fauna, but I knew what you meant. Shit happens. :)

Zombie_Flyboy said...

That's a great photo. It makes me want spring to hurry up and get here.