Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bryant...Gumbel?

Kevin Federline's supposed MySpace page has a new song playing which claims that his first track, Popozao, was a "curve ball", not "this shit", and the exclusive kfederalf is the real song.

...

What?? Let me just say I never listened to Popozao, but the baseline of this new song exclusive kfederalf is a total ripoff of Thomas Dolby's song.

Is this shit for real??? It's really offensive, really ripped off, and really stupid. Who sings about Bryant Gumbel?!


---
a link directly to the song (opens veeeeeeeeeeeery sloooooooowly, can take a few minutes)

2 comments:

Maman said...

Who indeed. Unfortunately, I am married to a man who wrote a song about T.J. Hooker when he was in college, so I think I know what kind of person does that....

Does that give you a scary insight into my life?

Poppy said...

Very scary, Maman, very scary...