Sunday, December 11, 2005

A very long day

Today was the day to:
  1. be woken up by Hay who told me he was going to Home Depot
  2. get up and go with Hay to Home Depot for foam insulation, Christmas cactii, and a gift card
  3. go to Starbucks for peppermint hot chocolates
  4. go to Agway for potting soil and a great pot with a plant
  5. purchase cookie-making supplies
  6. go with Hay to cut our own Christmas tree (I found it in less than 10 seconds!)
  7. make the cookies
  8. make more cookies
  9. and more cookies
  10. ugh! cookies!
  11. clean up after the cookie explosion
  12. totally ruin two first cut steaks by pan frying then finishing in the broiler (we usually grill)
  13. wrap a few more gifts
  14. trim the tree
  15. be so freakin' exhausted I could fall asleep standing up

I know I did a few more things, but I'm so tired I can't even remember right now.

2 comments:

Spider Walk said...

Dang woman! You are my new hero!!
I love all the pictures...your kitties are adorable!!

Joanne said...

You cut your own tree?! How cool is that??