Friday, December 23, 2005

Guess who's coming to dinner?

We have our "friends" holiday party tonight. I'm pretty excited because it gets me out of our house duties (we're doing a mass cleaning for an appraisal/tax assessment next week), and I get to see all the kids. I love my friends' kids, they rock. I made those feta-cream cheese phyllo dough triangles, as well as a tomato basil feta-cream cheese phyllo cups. Man, I'm so psyched to eat those!! :) I'll take pictures and upload them to flickr so that you may live vicariously through me. ;) Later, gators!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Mmmm...those sound good! You'll have to post the recipes or if you already have, point me in the right direction.

B said...

Have a great holiday, Poppy! And you can smack that uppity wannabe blogger. You have my permission. I de.test. people who try to run my life!

P'nut said...

When I read "friends" holiday party, I immediately thought it was a party that had a "Friends" theme and that everyone would dress up as characters from the show, like Ross or Phoebe. Don't ask me why that was the first thing to pop into my head, because I honestly don't know. I'm not even sure why I'm admitting to thinking that.

Poppy said...

Oh, P'nut. :) I wondered about that. I just meant that I was off to see the people who claim to be my friends but I'm not entirely certain all of them really are. I had a great time.

B, thank you. :)

Kim, I shall. Avec photos!