Friday, December 02, 2005

Allow me to be your critic

Hay and I just saw Æon Flux as part of (cover your eyes, Timmy) Date Afternoon Away from the Fucking House. If you have ever seen the animated series I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it. A few things to note:

    1. Go into the movie knowing that some critics were confused by the whole first hour of the movie and that either: a) they were stupid; b) they'd never seen any of the animated episodes; c) all of the above.
    2. Sithandra, honey, try sitting UP. (You'll get that when you see it.)
    3. Trevor, honey, it's 2415 - haven't you ever heard of a backup? (You'll get that as well when you see it.)
    4. Hells yah, it's gruesome. DON'T BRING THE KIDDOS.
    5. THIS MOVIE FRICKIN' KICKED MY ASS. GO SEE IT.


"I had a life once. Now all I have is a mission."

I really had low expectations but was pleasantly surprised. Not by story line, per se, but by all the cool special effects. Plot: C+. Plot twist: B/B+. Special effects: A+. YEEEEEHA.

1 comment:

bdogg_mcgee said...

don't forget, Charlize is pretty f-ing hot, tooo!