Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So, did anyone notice a certain post missing?

Well, B does because I told her I was taking it down. I had to take my co-worker post* (you know, the one who was telling me she was all better than me) offline because completely by accident I spilled the beans about something that led my friend/co-worker (f/c-w) to my blog. Not the same f/c-w, but the f/c-w is wise and is probably fully aware that this is my blog.

My f/c-w might be lurking here (although my stat counter does not indicate so) and if it is true, I'd just like to say ahead of time: I'm sorry if my posts here ever hurt your feelings, but this is my blog and I'll say whatever is on my mind because it's not healthy for me to internalize my rage. You're a great friend, but sometimes I complain about you too. That's just the way life goes. And, I'm quite certain that if I had not been on cold medicine I wouldn't have blabbed like I did. :D

To the rest of you all: How is it that you never annoy me? It's incredible, like perfect friendships with a thick layer of rainbow sprinkles on top...

--
*No worries, the post still exists, it's saved as a draft, so whenever Blogger decides to "accidentally" publish all my draft posts it will make its reappearance.

2 comments:

melissa said...

Maybe we don't annoy you because you don't have to actually see us everyday...

Or it's just that we're THAT fabulous. Yeah, we'll go with that one. :D

Stefanie said...

I was wondering whether you were concerned about said co-worker reading that!

I'm fairly sure that no one I work with knows I have a blog, but I'm still completely paranoid when I mention work or co-workers, even though I try to avoid all identifying details. It's hard to avoid talking about the place you spend most of your waking hours, and even harder never to be annoyed by the people within that place. I guess it's a risk we take sharing our thoughts with the Internet, huh?