Monday, December 26, 2005

Chickens, eggs, and not caring who got there first

When I was a young girl my mother told me about my great grandmother, her grandmother, who would start talking about a story or an event from her day, then drop it for an hour or two, or a day or two, then all of a sudden she'd just pick it back up as if the first part of the conversation had happened just a moment ago.

I'm not sure if I picked up this habit because my mom told me about it and it sounded cool, or if I was predisposed to do it, but I have this exact same tendency. Two days ago Hay and I were talking about something, and I just brought it up again, without using specific nouns or pronouns, and he totally realized what I was talking about. To me the more amazing thing is that I found a soulmate who gets me.

Thanks, Great Gramma Poppy. :D

And, since you've made it through my tale I reward you with a warm weather remembrance:

sunflowershade

and a link to my holiday party fun set!

1 comment:

Miss Scarlet said...

Funny because just yesterday I was wishing for winter to last until June at least!