Thursday, December 08, 2005

The season for giving. Oh, and for receiving!

Bdogg sent me an angel because I didn't believe that I had any watching over me.



This angel has a kitty, so I totally believe she's my angel watching over me. I put her next to the sparkly tree candle so she would shine (:



Also in the box:



*scratching my head* Prep I was expecting, because she told me she was sending it, but I'm a little stumped about the other bit. B is at a holiday party right this moment, so I can't quite ask her yet what the Rhinestone-type thingies are. B? B! B? Oh well, I guess they're for bedazzling myself!



Hay and I have had a bunch of fun sticking the sparklies on various parts of our bodies (no no, gutterminds, not there). Yay. :) Oh, and she sent me the sweetest holiday card en français. Thank you, B! Time for another thank-you card. :) :)

9 comments:

bdogg_mcgee said...

They're for your iPod, sweetie!

Mel said...

LOVE the Angel Kitty! so sweet :)

Bdogg... you rock! What a great gift!

Poppy said...

Oh, durr. Thanks, B! :) My iPod will be very thankful. Yippy!

Renee said...

Very nice!:-)

Lisa said...

The rest of the package looks great---but gotta say---LOVE the tissue paper!

Mindi said...

I was given the angel of learning one year and I love it!

bdogg_mcgee said...

Lisa--Target, baby!!!

kris said...

Adorable!

melissa said...

I love those angels! I have a few myself, and they really make great gifts!