Friday, December 09, 2005

Did Brangelina just get married? (Nope.) Oh, and Matt definitely did.

From D*ana's Dirt:

**Update from Perez:
Update #5: Brad's publicist just got back to us again and finally we were able to get to the bottom of this. Some asswhole DJ in Florida, who should be FIRED, started this rumor today. And, it's complete bullshit. Boo hoo!!!

Even though he's gallivanting around with Miss Hilton (if you're nasty) I'm going to just choose Perez on this one until further notice...



D*ana,

I live in Sarasota FL and just thought I would let you know that my sister works at the Ritz Carlton and told me that Brad and Angelina are at the Ritz Carlton in Sarasota and got married today! I am pretty sure it is true, but I have not seen anything... but my sister has seen them!

Just a piece of gossip!

Look into it!

************

Not sure if this is true, but if it is you saw it here first....

Just got another email from Tampa... that they are at the Ritz getting married!

**********

Also just talked to some friends in Tampa... the rumors are flying all over the place. I don't doubt it. He already started the process of adopting the kids. They can fly right into Sarasota, the Ritz is gorgeous, but it's a small area so they can have SOME privacy... We'll see!


And Matt Damon definitely got married today. Dammit. :)

1 comment:

duff said...

what's this? matt damon got married? i am so out of the loop.

at least ben affleck's...

what? him too? damn.

where have i been? oh yeah- in my cave.