Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Highlights from last night to this morning


  1. I lost my freakin' hat.
  2. I found out my friend is pregnant, and am very happy for her, but got really depressed about it when I came home. I don't know what that means. I have a theory, but...c'mon, it's HAPPY news. Why is it always woe is me??!?!
  3. My back is flared up, rebelling against the BELOW ZERO TEMPERATURES. I HATE YOU WINTER, YOU SUCK BIG DONKEY BALLS. GIMME BACK MY BEACH WEATHER, YOU *dirtiestBLEEPwordBLEEPknownBLEEPtoBLEEPman* BITCH.
  4. I am really angry this morning for no good reason. I was walking along thinking that if anyone tried to steal my purse I'd run after them, tackle them, and rip their throat out. Nobody tried to steal my purse so we didn't get to test that theory.

I hate it when my caveman instincts visit.

4 comments:

eM said...

I have days like that too...When although being attacked would not be pleasant, it would be nice to feel completely justified beating the hell out of someone.

if it makes you feel any better, i'm moving on Saturday and we just had 'the biggest snowfall of the year' and by moving day, it's supposed to get really cold. And, while prego has its perks and all, you can still drink wine!!! and eat tasty raw milk cheese! and you have energy!!! at least more so than your pregnant friend.

melissa said...

My Mom always says "you'll have day's like that."

It doesn't really make me feel better when I do, but there you go.

And, I concur regarding the BLEEPING weather. We just got dumped on with WET snow. So wet that as soon as it all freezes again, we'll be covered in ice on every surface known to man. Joy.

kris said...

Oh yeah. These are the days when the cat being caught underfoot would send me into a flurry of tears.

No woman should have to go through this. Only men.

Jillian Grady said...

Calm 'er down, dude! Take a few deep breaths, you'll be fine... also read my blog. www.snailians.blogspot.com
that'll cheer you up.
Nice taste in music by the way.... I didn't know anyone else listened to Billie Holiday AND the Black Eyed Peas, one after the other!!