Friday, December 09, 2005

AAAAHHHHHHHHH!

CityRag has corrupted me AGAIN. How am I supposed to get any work done if I know that the 2005 Web Tards award nominations are WAITING FOR ME TO WATCH THEM?!?! I might as well take half a sick day!! :)

See? Addictive! Don't forget to vote for your favorite!

(I think I'm going to cry real sad tears over "Fuck It" though. When you see the guy's wearing a wedding band you'll understand why.)

Update: My vote is for Asian Backstreet Boys. Freakin' HILARIOUS. Love you guys! (And, the roommate in the background playing Doom? Priceless.) Is it weird that I totally want to make out with the guy on the right?

4 comments:

My Daily Struggles said...

I liked the video.

P'nut said...

That was the funniest shit I've seen in ages. Where can I get more of thos guys?

Poppy said...

P'nut, there is a second video at Gorilla but I don't know where else to see them. I love the first video I posted much better, but two is better than one? :)

P'nut said...

I like the first one better, too. It's more subtle than the second one... but, I could definitely watch a lot more of those guys. I think the one on the left is adorable, and they really do a surprisingly good job of lip-synching. I'll bookmark the site in the hopes that we'll see more of them in the future!