Thursday, December 29, 2005

Never fully dressed without a smile

You know when you're just enjoying the pants off having a cold, don't have one bad thing to say about the world, everything's wonderful? Yah, well, some of you might not agree that I'm experiencing that, but I took this Tylenol cool burst cold and flu stuff that B* recommended and I'm pretty darn happy. :)

Nathan Lane's interview on Letterman is hilarious. He even makes fun of Tom Cruise and gets booed, which is hysterical. If Nathan just wants to replace his film performance with his interview/musical on Dave, I think he might get a better review!

I heard that Naomi Watts and Britney Spears want to be pregnant, and that Angelina Jolie is pregnant. Oh, and so is Whoorl! What's in the water lately?!

Today I worked from home, then Hay came home and we went grocery shopping then played cards. And my in-laws are trying to decide what to name their new Pom they just got. They have it narrowed down between a cute girl's name and a spice. Hay and I both vote for the girl's name.

Now, if you'll excuse us, we're both going to have fitless nights of medicated sleep. A bientôt!

*That's Bdogg. Do I need to keep explaining this? I'll just link her everytime. Hi DH! Hi kitties!

7 comments:

Alyssa said...

Has the cold medicine made you drunk? I find that DayQuil is also very enjoyable. It makes me all Mmm...Daychill. And that doesn't even touch the nighttime stuff that makes me sleep like my big, stupid cat.

Poppy said...

I definitely was feeling great from the Tylenol stuff. I enjoy sleeping like a big, stupid cat. :) Although, first thing this morning I woke startled from a dream about a work client (not real, never met the person) trying to kidnap me.

melissa said...

Now I can't get that darn Annie song out of my head...

Anywho, cheers to the cold medications... Here in Iowa you can't buy more than two boxes of meds containing pseudoephedrine in a month or they freak out. You have to register and show ID and everything. SO, if I ever get a cold that won't go away, I'm screwed. Unless I want to spring for my copay to go to the doctor. It's crap if you ask me.

Oh, and does Britney REALLY think it's a good idea to get knocked up AGAIN?!? It's not as though Kev has been daddy-of-the-year to little Sean... Sometimes I wonder about that girl.

melissa said...

I just realized how long my last comment was. Sheesh. I shoulda just blogged about it...

Poppy said...

Melissa, why can't you just buy a box or two when you're not sick and have them on reserve? (Or, have they figured that scam out?) What if you order online? (Or, have they figured that one out too?) What if you just buy sleeping pills to knock yourself out? :)

I absolutely do not condone the second child of Britney, but I am completely disinterested in chaperoning those two. YUCK.

0000 said...

I once addicted myself to Sudafed by taking 4 pills every 4 hours because I was visiting friends and was NOT going to have a runny eye or nose, dammit. I then reched the next day like a mini withdrawl!! Boo. But Sudafed and I still get along quite well.

melissa said...

You could do that, but then my luck I'd be healthy so long that the stuff would expire. (Not complaining about prolonged health, but come on!)

And, you CAN order the stuff online, which is the kicker. A legislator opposed to the law had some mailed to himself AT THE STATE HOUSE just to prove his point. (It's a big crackdown on meth here in Iowa, which in case you didn't know, is the meth capital of the woild. Yes that's how I spelled it. Woild.) : )

Well, thanks to the smarties who enacted the legislation, there's now a LIQUID form of meth you can lick off paper. Much like LSD back in the day. Geniuses.

Take away one method, and they'll find another--they're DRUG ADDICTS people!