Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bad day turned good playlist

Music never fails me. (Need I say more?)

You Don't Know My Name, Alicia Keys
1 Thing, Amerie
Who Runs This, Angel Demar
Wreck Of The Day, Anna Nalick
Happy, Ashanti
I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm, Billie Holiday
My Style, Black Eyed Peas
1,2 Step,  Ciara featuring Missy Elliott
My Goodies, Ciara featuring Petey Pablo
Beautiful World, Colin Hay
Overkill, Colin Hay
Let's Dance, David Bowie
Lightness, Death Cab For Cutie
LA, Ellie Lawson
Fast As You Can, Fiona Apple
Darts Of Pleasure, Franz Ferdinand
Take Me Out, Franz Ferdinand
Hollaback Girl, Gwen Stefani
I Can't Put My Finger On It, The Housemartins
Good Man, India.Arie
Hurt, Johnny Cash
Baby It's You, JoJo
Gold Digger, Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx
Heard 'Em Say, Kanye West featuring Adam Levine
Back to Me, Kathleen Edwards
Sunshine, Keane
Mr. Brightside, The Killers
Superman, Lazlo Bane
Beautiful Life (La Bella Vita), Lindsay Lohan
My Innocence, Lindsay Lohan
Who Loves You, Lindsay Lohan
Heaven, Los Lonely Boys
Dime Mi Amor, Los Lonely Boys
It's Like That, Mariah Carey
Southside, Moby
I Just Want to Make Love to You, Muddy Waters
I Can't Wait, Natalie
These Words, Natasha Bedingfield
Ex-Girlfriend, No Doubt
Hella Good, No Doubt
Rock Steady, No Doubt
Have a Good Time, Paul Simon
Sledgehammer, Peter Gabriel
The District Sleeps Alone Tonight, The Postal Service
Star 69, R.E.M.
Love Is Stronger Than Pride, Sade
Giants Without Hearts, The Samples
Natale's Song, Sia
Losing My Mind, Trina Broussard

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Aaaaggh! You DID put "Heaven" in your Happy Day playlist! OK, I stand corrected--apparently there ARE people who still enjoy that song, despite Clear Channel beating the life out of it. ;-) Different strokes, different folks, as they say. Anyway, you go ahead and enjoy. Oh, and thanks for adding me to your sidebar. :-) Now I REALLY feel bad for insulting one of your favorites!