Monday, December 12, 2005

Free style

A little stream of consciousness for the Monday stew:

I'm really hungry, I wonder what I'll eat. Update: NASCAR tortilla chips from the vending machine (shrug) and Diet Coke without Splenda because it was also from the vending machine. Oh, and a sugar cookie from a co-worker's wife, since I didn't get to make any of my own.

I bought noise-reducing headphones but I can still hear everything. wtf?

The woman who works at the coffee shop rocks the socks outta the box. Does she know how cool she is? I hope so.

I think my back is actually getting better, except during my period, so I'll be speaking with my doctor Thursday about this.

I AM SEEING NARNIA TONIGHT WITH HAY. I'll tell you about it after.

I love the two books I am reading.

I need to mail out a bunch of stuff tomorrow, as well as give out a lot of cookies. And two Christmas cactii.

I am really glad that Stacy is feeling better.

I like to talk about myself. I blame it on a silent childhood.

I like multiplication and addition but not subtraction or division.

I wish Amy Sedaris were my sister.

Speaking of which, I need to email my real sister. Well, she's not my sister anymore, but in my heart she is.

Also, in a previous life I am certain that Stacy was my sister. Then, in a different life, BDogg was my sister.

I bejeweled Sister Mary Kate's bible with one of the iPod bedazzler jewels that Bdogg sent me. I need to post a photo of this...

I love tofu, and would really like some right now. No chance of that happening unless I leave work and go to a Chinese or Japanese restaurant, or go home and attempt to make my own.

I love to give gifts, but I hate acknowledging that I have done something for which another should be thankful. (I'd prefer selfless giving? Not possible unless anonymous, and then who wants an anonymous package? These days that just scares the shit out of people.)

My mom and stepdad are moving to Tennessee. Hay and I considered moving too, but we'll visit instead. I l-o-v-e Knoxville. I am very fond of a certain client office there. :}

I'm pretty sure that when Hay and I went to see Æon Flux my last ex-boyfriend was in the audience. Thankfully, I did not find out for certain. I want nothing to do with him. He treated me badly then cheated on me but told his parents that I broke up with him. Very awkward to be confronted by your boyfriend's mother without ruining her pristine image of her son... (I just stared in disbelief and walked away.)

I think it's hot that Angelina Jolie's lady lover is speaking up about their continued trysts. Doesn't that make you want her more?! Yah. Yah....

I love the look of snow, the feel of snow, but I am fearful of freezing to death or being in a deadly car accident because of it.

2 comments:

melissa said...

I am 100% with you on the addition and multiplication thing.

Long division was my arch enemy when I was a kid.

P'nut said...

I'm very excited about seeing Narnia (can you believe I've never read the books?) and I love Tilda Swinton (she got my attention in Constantin but apparently she's been around for quite a while).

Looking forward to your review.