Saturday, November 26, 2005

My newest gift

Yesterday Hay and I went shopping! He wanted a puzzle and I reminded him that it was the busiest shopping day of the year, and he got this excited look on his face and said, "I know!" Hehe. Two introverts going out into the shopping world on the busiest shopping day of the year? Nuts!

I'm pretty sure we bought a few hundred dollars in gifts for us and others. I have to show you something. I was really excited about this gift idea, rattling off names of people we could give it to. Hay rejected all names, saying it probably wasn't a good idea, so he said "it's only a few bucks, buy it for yourself!" So, I did. I present to you The Busty Nun:


DSC00056
"Could I have a spot of air please,
Dear Child?"


DSC00064
Free from her confines!


DSC00069
Standing in a field of wicker


DSC00070
Sitting in a field of wicker
(yes, she's bendy!)


DSC00079
Rips considers the power of the nun


DSC00121
Busty Nun sits down for a little
heart-to-heart


DSC00156
"Bless you, My Playmobil Child."

8 comments:

Jege (Jen) said...

Holy crap! I want one!!!!!

Unknown said...

MAKES ME WANT TO GO CATHOLIC! IT'S EVEN BETTER THAN WATCHING THAT OLD NUN ON CABLE TV!!!

Poppy said...

She has definitely said some very naughty things to Hay today. Oh, and to Santa. Me-OW.

PosterNutbag said...

hmm... i'm gonna have to pick one up for myself. i think she will get along famously with my devil rubber ducky.

Poppy said...

For alls of ourses information: Model #4631, from the Playmobil Special collection, made in 2003. It is no longer on the Playmobil site, but is sold via eBay and the like. My local toy & hobby shop hooked me up. I might return to buy out the store in case someone steals her off my work desk.

bdogg_mcgee said...

I'm totally getting one!!!

Tracy Lynn said...

From not knowing something exists to overwhelming desire in less than a second...Must. Have. Busty. Nun.

Anonymous said...

OH, YES!!! I LOVE IT!!!!

I must buy, I must buy.