Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Top Chef season 2: The finale

I know there's no chance that Marcel reads my blog, and I know that there's no chance he's winning tonight (based on comments by Gail Simmons and the magazine leak), but I'd just like to say: Marcel, I am rooting for you. You can do no wrong in my eyes, particularly after I saw all that everyone else did to you. And, seriously, you make the better food.

Okay, I've said what I needed to say. May the best man win. (Not Ilan.)

Update: I know who wins, but don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it yet. :) Can't promise that someone won't give it away in the comment section, though. If you want to ruin it for yourself, click here. Also, here's Slashfood's review of the final episode.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I couldn't watch it after all. I read Collichio's blog post about the episode which was probably posted EST and since I'm on the west it was up several hours before the show. I decided I didn't really want to see Marcel lose so... I watched John Tucker Must Die instead. :) His post did clarify what went wrong and I'm fine with that.