Thursday, January 25, 2007

Keyword search: top chef ruined endings 2007

*** NOT A SPOILER, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT ONE YOURSELF ***

How ironic since, for the first time in two seasons, I started my 11:15pm recording of Top Chef only to unintentionally catch the ending of its 10:00pm run which instantly showed the chefs who were eliminated in Hawaii. My jaw dropped. Dropped. Not only was I traumatized by the ruined ending, but I was traumatized by who was cut. Que la freakando f, man?! And stupid Gail Simmons gave a spoiler away about who doesn't win when she was doing an interview with Cliff via Andy Cohen's blog. So now I know who wins. THANKS, GAIL. THANKS, DISHTVDVRSTUPIDITY.

*** NOT A SPOILER, UNLESS YOU MAKE IT ONE YOURSELF ***

In case you really do want to spoil the episode for yourself, visit Slashfood.

No comments: