Monday, January 29, 2007

Is that legal?

I know, I know, I won't shut up today. I apologize to everyone who's viewing me through Bloglines and my link keeps getting bold for you, but I'm bored and chatty today. Everyone else seems to be working hard, so I'm sitting here just waiting for something exciting to happen in life and every little thing seems more exciting than just sitting here staring at the wall. (Yes, I'm working. But, I'm a multi-tasker. Task task task. See?)

To the point: I thought merchants were not permitted to store the security code of credit cards. Why, then, is Apple making me enter one for the credit card I have on file for iTunes? I'm not purchasing anything, just updating my account information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound legal to me.
I don't use iTunes, so nyah.