Tuesday, October 25, 2005

RIP, Boo

Last year Rachael Ray's doggie Boo died at age 13. Bearette just told me when posting about Rachael's new magazine.

I am so sad. My condolences to Rachael. Now it makes sense why she was suddenly willing to move to the city.

Rest in peace, good girl. Please visit with Piper, Creepy, Oscar, Little Kitty, and all our other furry friends who are in furry heaven with you! (So sorry if I left anyone's furry kid out, my memory isn't as good as it used to be...)

1 comment:

P'nut said...

Boo looks like she was a doll with a cutie-patootie personality. I could be wrong but 13 seems like a good ripe age for that breed. I'm happy she was loved & had a mommy who cooked special meals just for her.

Thanks for the rememberance of my Creepy... I hope she and Boo are hanging out together and regaling each other with stories of their good times here on Earth.