Thursday, October 13, 2005

This is why I don't eat lamb...

You Are A: Lamb!

lambPeaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Pony or a Duckling
You are least like a: Squirrel or a ChipmunkWhat Cute Animal Are You?


Thanks to Jules!

I am so sad to find out I am least like a squirrel or chipmunk. Sorry, P'nut! :(

3 comments:

P'nut said...

That's okay! Apparently, I'm not a squirrel either! I've been living a lie all this time!

Poppy said...

It tastes too ... fowl-like to me. Maybe I've just not had it prepared properly. But, that's okay, I don't eat veal either. For a long time I wouldn't even eat eggs ("baby" chickens) but my friends got so bummed that I wouldn't participate in their omelette parties that they basically force-fed me eggs. I don't have as big a problem eating the adult variety of meat as I do with the little ones.

Mair said...

I've never had it and refuse to because of the cuteness level. I know, it makes no sense. I just can't.

*bleats in empathy*