Friday, October 21, 2005

"...and they lived happily ever after."

The builder agreed to fix everything wrong with our house. I can't fucking believe it. Mr. Poppy has been so obsessed and worried sick with the house (with good reason) but when the builder's rep came out to the house he agreed to replace or repair every thing that was defective about our house when we bought it. We thought we were going to need to go to court, and I thought my husband was going to be violent for the first time in his life. I am so freakin' glad this is going well that I can't tell you how much better this vacation just got. W-oot.

4 comments:

Bearette said...

Yay! The house is smiling now.

Poppy said...

Can you believe how productivity increases when you're no longer stressing out about something? We cleaned the garage, mowed the lawn, purchased new shutters, prepared the gardens for winter, did laundry, did dishes, and lived happily ever after all in one day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good!!! I'm glad it worked out!!!

Mair said...

Nicely done, Mr. Poppy! *cheers*